An open-label, multicenter phase II trial of recombinant human endostatin, Endostar combined with cisplatin-based concurrent chemoradiation for patients with stage IIB-IIIB cervical cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Endostatin (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Nov 2017 Last checked against Chinese Clinical Trial Register record.
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 25 Sep 2020 to 30 Nov 2020.
- 22 Sep 2017 New trial record