A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Phase III Study of Ipatasertib in Combination With Paclitaxel as a Treatment for Patients With PIK3CA/AKT1/PTEN-Altered, Locally Advanced or Metastatic, Triple-Negative Breast Cancer or Hormone Receptor-Positive, HER2-Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipatasertib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IPATunity130
- Sponsors Roche; Roche Farma
- 21 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 Mar 2021 to 31 Mar 2021.
- 21 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 Mar 2021 to 31 Mar 2021.
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology