A Phase IIIb, Randomized, Multicenter, Parallel-group, Non-inferiority, Open-label Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Long-acting Cabotegravir Plus Long-acting Rilpivirine Administered Every 8 Weeks or Every 4 Weeks in HIV-1-infected Adults who are Virologically Suppressed
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAS-2M
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 02 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 7 Mar 2022 to 11 Mar 2022.
- 02 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2019 to 6 Jun 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated