A Phase IIIb, Randomized, Multicenter, Parallel-group, Non-inferiority, Open-label Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Long-acting Cabotegravir Plus Long-acting Rilpivirine Administered Every 8 Weeks or Every 4 Weeks in HIV-1-infected Adults who are Virologically Suppressed
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir+rilpivirine (Primary) ; Cabotegravir; Rilpivirine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAS-2M
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 22 Aug 2019 Primary endpoint has been met. (Percentage of subjects with plasma HIV ribonucleic acid (RNA) 50 copies per milliliter (copies/mL) at Week 48), as reported in a ViiV Healthcare Media Release.
- 22 Aug 2019 According to a ViiV Healthcare media release, detailed results from the study will be presented at an upcoming scientific meeting.
- 22 Aug 2019 According to a ViiV Healthcare media release, the company announced results with Pfizer Inc. and Shionogi Limited as shareholders.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History