A Phase IIIb, Randomized, Multicenter, Parallel-group, Non-inferiority, Open-label Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Long-acting Cabotegravir Plus Long-acting Rilpivirine Administered Every 8 Weeks or Every 4 Weeks in HIV-1-infected Adults who are Virologically Suppressed
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAS-2M
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 14 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 18 Feb 2022 to 7 Mar 2022.
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Feb 2022 to 31 May 2019.