A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Vehicle-Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of DFD-03 Lotion in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris for 12 Weeks
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tazarotene (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dr Reddys Laboratories
- 31 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 31 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Sep 2017 New trial record