A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Parallel Group Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Arbaclofen Extended-Release Tablets for the Treatment of Spasticity in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Arbaclofen (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OS440-3004
- Sponsors Osmotica Pharmaceutical
- 27 Mar 2019 Preliminary topline results presented in the Osmotica Pharmaceutical media release.
- 27 Mar 2019 Primary endpoint (Clinical Global Impression of Change (CGIC)) has not been met, according to the Osmotica Pharmaceutical media release.
- 27 Mar 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to the Osmotica Pharmaceutical media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History