A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, 52-week Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Sotagliflozin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Basal Insulin Alone or in Addition to Oral Antidiabetes Drugs (OADs)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sotagliflozin (Primary) ; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOTA-INS
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 17 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 9 Aug 2019.
- 17 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 9 Aug 2019.
- 25 Sep 2017 New trial record