A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, 52-week Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Sotagliflozin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Basal Insulin Alone or in Addition to Oral Antidiabetes Drugs (OADs)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sotagliflozin (Primary) ; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOTA-INS
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 09 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 9 Aug 2019 to 24 Aug 2019.