Phase II Study of Pembrolizumab in Advanced Poorly-Differentiated and/or High-Grade Neuroendocrine Tumors/Carcinomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine carcinoma; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 21 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.