A Phase 1, Open-Label Single-Dose Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of Enasidenib (AG 221, CC 90007) in Subjects With Moderate and Severe Hepatic Impairment.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enasidenib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 03 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
- 03 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
- 30 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.