A Phase II Randomized Study of Topotecan/Carboplatin With or Without Veliparib or Placebo in Advanced Myeloproliferative Disorders and CMML
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Topotecan
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Myeloproliferative disorders; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Sep 2018 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 22 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 22 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.