A Comparative Bioavailability Study to Evaluate the Single Dose Pharmacokinetic Properties of APL-130277 With Two Different Formulations of Subcutaneous Apomorphine in a Randomized, 3-Period Crossover Design in Subjects With Parkinson's Disease Complicated by Motor Fluctuations ("OFF" Episodes)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Apomorphine (Primary) ; Apomorphine
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Aug 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 04 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Aug 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 07 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Jun 2018 to 29 Aug 2018.