An Open-label, Non-controlled, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, Efficacy and Conditions of Use of ARGX-113 in Patients With Mild to Moderate Pemphigus (Vulgaris and Foliaceus)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Efgartigimod (Primary)
- Indications Pemphigus vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors argenx
- 30 Oct 2017 According to an argenx media release, interim results from this trial are expected during the second half of 2018.
- 28 Sep 2017 New trial record
- 26 Sep 2017 According to an argenx media release, the study design will be presented during a PV Key Opinion Leader event in New York on November 10, 2017.