A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Proof-of-Concept Study of Brimonidine Eye Drops for the Treatment of Dry Eye Disease (DED)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brimonidine (Primary) ; Loteprednol etabonate (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Ocugen
- 23 Oct 2018 According to an Ocugen media release, data from the trial will be presented at the 2018 Annual Meeting of The American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO).
- 09 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Mar 2018 According to an Ocugen media release, this study met its primary endpoint of tolerability over a 12-week period.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History