A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Proof-of-Concept Study of Brimonidine Eye Drops for the Treatment of Dry Eye Disease (DED)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brimonidine (Primary) ; Loteprednol etabonate (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ocugen
- 20 Mar 2018 According to an Ocugen media release, this study met its primary endpoint of tolerability over a 12-week period.
- 20 Mar 2018 According to an Ocugen media release, the company look forward to present the full results at a future academic meeting, and discussing with the FDA in the coming months.
- 20 Mar 2018 Positive results of this trial, presented in an Ocugen media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History