A Pilot Randomized Study to Assess the Effect and Safety Profile of Thymoglobulin® in Primary Cardiac Transplant Recipients: A 12-month, Single Center, Randomized, Open-label Study of Efficacy Comparing Immediate Treatment With and Without Thymoglobulin® 1.5 mg/kg/d for 5 Consecutive Days in Heart Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone; Mycophenolate mofetil; Prednisone; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Heart transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 31 Mar 2021.
- 10 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 10 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.