A Phase III Non-randomized, Non-controlled, Open Label Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of Imipenem/Cilastatin/Relebactam (IMI/REL [MK-7655A]) in Japanese Subjects With Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infection (cIAI) or Complicated Urinary Tract Infection (cUTI)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cilastatin/imipenem/relebactam (Primary)
- Indications Intra-abdominal infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 29 Sep 2017 New trial record
- 26 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.