A Phase 1, Single-dose, Sequential Cohort, Nonrandomized Crossover Trial to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Oral Brexpiprazole in Children (6 to< 13 Years Old) With Central Nervous System Disorders
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Attention deficit and disruptive behaviour disorders; Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Autistic disorder; Bipolar I disorders; CNS disorders; Conduct disorder
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 11 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 28 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 29 Sep 2017 New trial record