Safety and Efficacy of the ONCOlytic VIRus Armed for Local Chemotherapy, TG6002/5-FC, in Recurrent Glioblastoma Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TG 6002 (Primary) ; Flucytosine
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ONCOVIRAC
- 26 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Transgene media release.
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a Transgene media release, Dr. Ahmed Idbaih from La Pitie-Salpetriere hospital is the principal investigator, and first readouts of the study are expected in the second half of 2018.
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a Transgene media release, first patient has been treated at La Pitie-Salpetriere hospital, Greater Paris University Hospitals.