A Phase 3, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of BGB-A317 (Anti−PD1 Antibody) Compared With Docetaxel in Patients With Non−Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Progressed on a Prior Platinum-Containing Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Tislelizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 05 Sep 2018 According to a BeiGene media release, data will be presented at the IASLC 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC) in Toronto.
- 05 Jun 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 640 to 800 according to trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.