A Phase 1/2 Study Exploring the Safety, Tolerability, Effect on the Tumor Microenvironment, and Efficacy of Azacitidine in Combination With Pembrolizumab and Epacadostat in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors and Previously Treated Stage IIIB or Stage IV Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer and Stage IV Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECHO 206
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 30 May 2018 Trial has been completed in Spain.
- 29 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 531.
- 03 Oct 2017 New trial record