A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study, in COPD Patients With and Without a Confirmed Respiratory Virus Infection Assessing Anti-viral Biomarker Responses and Clinical Effects of Inhaled SNG001 Compared to Placebo
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Synairgen
- 30 Sep 2019 According to a Synairgen media release, trial is expected to complete dosing in Q1 2020, with results available in Q2 2020.
- 30 Sep 2019 According to a Synairgen media release, trial is progressing well with four new sites added in year 2019. At 30 June 2019, 43 confirmed virus-positive patients had been dosed. At 27 September 2019, this had increased to 55 patients.
- 27 Sep 2019 According to a Synairgen media release, biomarker data from the first part of this study is presenting at the European Respiratory Society (ERS) International Congress being held in Madrid 28 September -2 October 2019.