A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study, in COPD Patients With and Without a Confirmed Respiratory Virus Infection Assessing Anti-viral Biomarker Responses and Clinical Effects of Inhaled SNG001 Compared to Placebo
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Synairgen
- 27 Dec 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 260 to 190.
- 27 Dec 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Oct 2018 According to a Synairgen media release, dosing has commenced in Part 2 of this trial. The aim of Part 2 is to study the efficacy and safety of inhaled SNG001 in up to 120 COPD patients with a confirmed respiratory viral infection.