A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, in COPD patients with and without a confirmed respiratory virus infection assessing anti-viral biomarker responses of inhaled SNG001 compared to placebo
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Synairgen
- 28 Jun 2018 According to a Synairgen media release, the second part of this study is scheduled to cover the 2018/19 winter cold virus season and aims to enrol 80 patients with confirmed respiratory viruses.
- 28 Jun 2018 Positive biomarker results presented in a Synairgen media release.
- 26 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.