A Two-part, Phase II trial Assessing the Effects of Inhaled SNG001 in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Viral infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Synairgen
- 07 Feb 2018 According to a Synairgen media release, the second part of this trial will bridge the end of the 2017/2018 winter/spring virus season and the 2018 virus season which starts in the autumn.
- 07 Feb 2018 According to a Synairgen media release, the first part of the trial is scheduled to complete in March 2018.
- 07 Feb 2018 According to a Synairgen media release, the first patients have been dosed in this trial.