A Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo Controlled, Adaptive Design Study of the Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of NT-814 in Female Subjects With Moderate to Severe Vasomotor Symptoms Associated With the Menopause
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs NT 814 (Primary)
- Indications Vasomotor symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SWITCH-1
- Sponsors KaNDy Therapeutics; NeRRe Therapeutics
- 11 Dec 2018 According to a KaNDy Therapeutics media release, Prof. James A. Simon is the Coordinating Principal Investigator on the SWITCH-1 Study and Scientific and Clinical Advisor to KaNDy Therapeutics.
- 11 Dec 2018 According to a KaNDy Therapeutics media release, the company announced the initiation of this study. The company is looking forward to reporting results in late 2019 and also it is expected that the drug will be fully phase III ready in the second half of 2020.
- 11 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.