BLASST-1 (Bladder Cancer Signal Seeking Trial): Phase II Trial of Neoadjuvant Nivolumab With Cisplatin and Gemcitabine in Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer (MIBC) Patients Undergoing Radical Cystectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BLASST-1
- 16 Feb 2018 Trial design presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 31 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 21 Dec 2017 to 21 Jan 2018.