A Randomized, Multicenter, Multinational, Double-Blind Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of MB02 (Bevacizumab Biosimilar Drug) Versus Avastin in Combination With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel for the Treatment of Subjects With Stage IIIB/IV Non-squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STELLA
- Sponsors mAbxience
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design of the study presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 19 Mar 2019 The trial has been completed in Spain.
- 07 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Jul 2019.