A Phase 1B, Single Center, Randomized, Open Label, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of a Single NGM313 Dose or Daily Oral Pioglitazone in Obese Participants With Insulin Resistance and Increased Liver Fat
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs NGM 313 (Primary) ; Pioglitazone
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors NGM Biopharmaceuticals
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a Merck & Co media release, Merck has exercised its option to license NGM313 (MK-3655) which was triggered completion of this study.
- 03 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported in a Merck & Co media release.
- 12 Nov 2018 According to a a NGM Biopharmaceuticals media release, data will be presented today during a late breaker poster session at AASLD's The Liver Meeting 2018 in San Francisco.