A Phase I, Multi-Center, Randomized, Adaptive, Investigator/Patient Masked, Multiple-Ascending Dose, Placebo and Active Comparator-Controlled Parallel Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of RO7058584 Following 7 Days of Topical Instillation of Eye Drops in Patients With Primary Open Angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RO-7058584 (Primary) ; Latanoprost
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 16 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Oct 2017 New trial record