Phase 1A/1B Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of SBP-101 in Combination With Nab-Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine in Subjects With Previously Untreated Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SBP 101 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 29 Jan 2018 According to a Sun BioPharma media release, first patient enrollement is expected in early Q2 2018. Clinical sites participating in the study are expected to include the University of Florida, in Gainesville, Florida, the Ashford Cancer Centre in Adelaide, the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre in Melbourne and the Blacktown Cancer and Haematology Centre in Sydney, Australia.
- 29 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Sun BioPharma media release.
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a Sun BioPharma media release, enrollment is expected to begin in first quarter of 2018.