Phase 1A/1B Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of SBP-101 in Combination With Nab-Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine in Subjects With Previously Untreated Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SBP 101 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sun BioPharma
- 05 Nov 2018 According to a Sun BioPharma media release, the third clinical site at the Austin Health Cancer Trials Centre in Melbourne has been opened for enrollment.
- 13 Aug 2018 According to a Sun BioPharma media release, The Austin Health Cancer Trials Centre in Melbourne, The Adelaide Cancer Centre in Adelaide, The Blacktown Cancer and Haematology Centre in Sydney are the three sites for this trial. Early results from first portion of the trial expected by early fourth quarter of 2018.
- 27 Jul 2018 According to a Sun BioPharma media release, first patients began treatment on June 13, 2018 in Australia and the United States.