Phase 1A/1B Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of SBP-101 in Combination With Nab-Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine in Subjects With Previously Untreated Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs SBP 101 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sun BioPharma
- 13 Nov 2019 According to a Sun BioPharma media release, the company has has opened new clinical sites at the University of Rochester in Rochester, New York and Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center in San Diego, California and Several additional sites are planned to be open in the first half of 2020.
- 13 Nov 2019 According to a Sun BioPharma media release, enrollment in the third dose level cohort has been completed in October and the company plans to add a fourth cohort to the study protocol to examine an alternative and more convenient dosing schedule Following an upcoming meeting of the Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB).
- 17 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.