An Open-label Safety Study to Assess the Multiple-dose Pharmacokinetics and Potential for Adrenal Suppression Following Topical Treatment With Halobetasol Propionate 0.05% Topical Spray Applied Twice Daily for 28 Days in Patients With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ulobetasol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
- 15 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 05 Oct 2017 New trial record
- 03 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.