A systematic evaluation of respiratory disorders during sleep in sickle cell children: treatment with Hydroxycarbamide in the identification of isolated hypoxemia - double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxycarbamide (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOMMEDREP
- 20 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 20 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 09 Sep 2018 Status changed to completed.