A Randomized, Double-blinded, Comparative Trial Comparing the Incidence of Hypophosphatemia in Relation to Repeated Treatment Courses of Iron Isomaltoside and Ferric Carboxymaltose in Subjects With Iron Deficiency Anaemia Due to Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Iron isomaltoside 1000 (Primary) ; Ferric carboxymaltose
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharmacosmos
- 30 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Nov 2017 According to a Pharmacosmos media release, first patient has been enrolled in the study.
- 10 Oct 2017 New trial record