A Phase 1, Open-label, Parallel-group, Fixed-sequence Study to Investigate the Effect of the CYP3A Inducer Rifampin and the CYP3A Inhibitor Itraconazole on the Pharmacokinetics of BGB-3111 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Zanubrutinib (Primary) ; Itraconazole; Rifampicin
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 18 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Oct 2017 New trial record