An Open-Label Exploratory Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety and Potential Bioactivity of CLBS16 in Patients With Coronary Microvascular Dysfunction (CMD) and Without Obstructive Coronary Artery Disease
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CLBS-14 (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary disorders
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ESCaPE-CMD
- Sponsors Caladrius Biosciences
- 09 Dec 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 16 Nov 2019 According to a Caladrius Biosciences media release, the results for patients who have completed the six-month follow-up to date (17 of 20) were presented, with the results from the remaining patients expected by the end of 2019.
- 16 Nov 2019 According to a Caladrius Biosciences media release, results from the ESCaPE-CMD trial presented by the company and researchers from Cedars-Sinai (Los Angeles), Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.) and The Christ Hospital (Cincinnati), at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2019.