A Drug-Drug Interaction Study to Evaluate the Effect of Ibrutinib on the Pharmacokinetics of Oral Contraceptives, CYP2B6, and CYP3A4 Substrates in Female Subjects With B Cell Malignancy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Bupropion; Ethinylestradiol; Levonorgestrel; Midazolam
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 25 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Oct 2017 New trial record