An Open-Label, Phase I, Dose-Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of DCLL9718S in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or DCLL9718S in Combination With Azacitidine in Patients With Previously Untreated AML Unsuitable for Intensive Induction Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; DCLL-9718S (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 18 Nov 2019 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 17 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 01 Oct 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 110 to 164.