Intraperitoneal Aerosolization of Albumin-stabilized Paclitaxel Nanoparticles for Stomach, Pancreas, Breast and Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Carcinoma; Gastrointestinal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIPAC-nabpac
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 May 2018 Phase has been changed from I/II to I. Parallel assignment has been changed to single group assignment. treatment arm has been changed. Efficacy endpoint has been removed. Planned patient number has been changed from 70 to 20. Gender has been changed from female to male and female both.
- 24 May 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 20.