Phase II Extension Study of CaspaCIDe T Cells (BPX-501) From an HLA-partially Matched Family Donor After Negative Selection of TCR αβ+T Cells in Pediatric Patients Affected by Hematological Disorders
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rimiducid (Primary) ; Rivogenlecleucel (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Oct 2019 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2021 to 1 Feb 2035.
- 19 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Feb 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History