A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Study of Pembrolizumab Plus Ipilimumab vs Pembrolizumab Plus Placebo in Previously Untreated, Stage IV, Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Subjects Whose Tumors Are PD-L1 Positive (TPS ≥ 50%) (KEYNOTE-598)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-598
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 31 Jul 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Sep 2018 Trial design presented at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- 05 Sep 2018 According to a Merck & Co media release, data from this trial will be presented at the IASLC 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC) hosted by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (Sep 2018).