A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Study of Pembrolizumab Plus Ipilimumab vs Pembrolizumab Plus Placebo in Previously Untreated, Stage IV, Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Subjects Whose Tumors Are PD-L1 Positive (TPS ≥ 50%) (KEYNOTE-598)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-598
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 18 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Apr 2022 to 28 Feb 2023.
- 21 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 24 Nov 2017 to 4 Dec 2017.