A 12-week, randomized, double-blind, vehicle-controlled Phase II proof-of-concept study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of radezolid in individuals with moderate-to-severe acne vulgaris.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radezolid (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Melinta Therapeutics media release, this study is expected to complete enrollment in the second half of 2018.
- 13 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Melinta Therapeutics media release.
- 12 Oct 2017 New trial record