A Phase 4 Randomized, Active-Comparator Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety of Sugammadex (MK-8616) for the Reversal of Neuromuscular Blockade Induced by Either Rocuronium Bromide or Vecuronium Bromide in American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) Class 3 or 4 Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Sugammadex (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate; Neostigmine
- Indications Neuromuscular blockade
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 11 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 12 Apr 2020 to 26 Dec 2019.
- 11 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Mar 2020 to 26 Dec 2019.
- 28 Sep 2018 The trial has been suspended in Denmark.