A Phase 4 Randomized, Active-Comparator Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety of Sugammadex (MK-8616) for the Reversal of Neuromuscular Blockade Induced by Either Rocuronium Bromide or Vecuronium Bromide in American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) Class 3 or 4 Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sugammadex (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate; Neostigmine
- Indications Neuromuscular blockade
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 17 Sep 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Sep 2019 The trial has been completed in Austria .
- 29 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2019 to 9 Sep 2019.