Phase 1-2, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Safety and Tolerability Study of Intraputamenal Cerebral Dopamine Neurotrophic Factor (CDNF) Infusions Via an Investigational Drug Delivery System to Patients With Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CDNF (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Herantis Pharma
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Aug 2018 According to a Herantis Pharma media release, the trial had been expanded with two additional sites at the university hospitals in Helsinki and Lund in addition to the first site in Stockholm based on a favorable safety evaluation by the independent data safety monitoring board and their recommendation to continue the study as planned.
- 13 Mar 2018 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.