Single Ascending Dose and Multiple Ascending Dose Phase I Study of PXS-5338K Administered Orally in Healthy Adult Males.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PXS-5338K (Primary)
- Indications Hepatic fibrosis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis; Pulmonary fibrosis; Renal fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pharmaxis
- 14 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Pharmaxis media release.
- 14 Jun 2018 According to a Pharmaxis media release, the first stage of this study has been completed and is no entering the final stage where different fixed doses are given for 14 days
- 13 Oct 2017 New trial record